Thursday, September 10, 2015

Introduction




Welcome, everyone! I am so excited for this opportunity to share some of the aspects of my life I take pride in! I have been wanting to start my own lifestyle blog for quite some time now and with a few failed attempts and lots of dragging my feet, here we finally are. My name is Ella and I am from the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado. Being a full time mom, student and working two jobs has kept me busy, but hasn’t kept me away from a few of my passions (other than doting on my child and working my butt off, of course), fashion, beauty, and cooking. 



This blog is all about simplicity, as you can tell the title of my blog, named after my two favorite colors. Too much pizzaz can be distracting but elegance is something to strive for. 


Keep your eyes open every Friday for a new blog post! Thanks for reading and I cannot wait to embark on this journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);