Monday, September 21, 2015

Summer to Fall Transition

Hey everyone! I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend! I just got back from my last wedding of the season, so now is the perfect time to get started with real blog posts! Who else is stoked that Wednesday is the first day of Fall? I know I am! It's getting to that time of the year when I start craving cooler weather. I can't be the only one who's sick if wearing shorts and tank tops, right? But, it doesn't quite feel like Autumn yet. I step outside in the morning and think Hmmm, i better put on a sweater. But by the time noon hits, it's 85 degrees. So what's a good solution to this madness? You guessed it! Time to break out your cardigans and light sweaters! Yay! Flannels are also a good option. Here are a few good tips when dealing with confused weather.

1. Make sure your warm pieces are light enough to carry with you. Throw it on when you leave in the morning, then when it starts to warm up, put it in your bag or tie it around your waist.

2. Dress for the hot weather (obvi based on what your local weather says).

3. This is the best time to wear dresses with boots!

Below are a few of my favorite Summer/Fall transition pieces.










Thank you for stopping by!
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

);