Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Warm Fall Weather



Hello, friends! I can't believe it's almost  Thanksgiving, my all time favorite holiday! Great food, friends and family make it such a wonderful time of year. And I'm not going to lie, Black Friday shopping and Christmas decorating come in at a close second.  The weather has been so beautiful and warm the past few days, I thought it would be fitting to write a little post about warm weather fall fashion!

~~~

Recently I have enjoyed show stopping, color pop outfits and this is my favorite so far. Pairing a red, high waisted, flowing maxi skirt with a fitted black top make the perfect outfit for some warm weather!  The best part is that it was inexpensive! 




What about those days when it's Super warm but all you want to wear is your favorite comfy sweater?  Easy solution, pair it with your favorite shorts! For this look I wore my boyfriend shorts and a soft oversized turtle neck sweater with some thigh high boots. 



I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend! Thank you for reading today! 

XO Ella

Shop this look here:

Big thanks to Captured Time Photography for these wonderful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);