Monday, December 7, 2015

November Favorites

Hello everyone! This past week has been absurdly crazy with finals and work, so I neglected to post my favorites for November. Please forgive me. But never fear, here they are! Remember if you want to try something just click the picture and it will take you to the product! Also, if there is a product you would like for me to try leave me a comment and I'll give it a try!

 
Bath and Body Works 
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle

This candle is quite possibly the best smelling thing I've ever owned. I'm pretty sure I bought three of them because of how fast I burned them. Unfortunately the big 3-wick version is out of stock on their website, but I've left the link for the room spray!



 Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo

I almost never wash my hair. Okay that sounds totally gross, but with how much I bleach it, if I wash my hair everyday it'll fall out. So dry shampoo is a must. I wash my hair and then dry shampoo for a few days until it's time to wash my hair again.

Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Pillow Mist

This was my best friend through finals week!! After a long night of making study guides and writing term papers and finishing up presentations, it's hard to relax and get some much needed rest. I few sprays of this magical potion and sweet dreams here I come!





Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo

I constantly get asked how I get the purple hue in my hair, well here's my secret! This shampoo is amazing! I wash my hair with my regular shampoo and then lather this purple wonder into my hair and let it sit for a few minutes while I shave or wash my body! Voila- Purple hue!




L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

I bought this just to try it because I heard fret things about it and oh boy is it great! I apply this and then my BareMinerals BareSkin foundation for a gorgeous full coverage look!





Thank you For taking the time to check out my favorites from November! Again let me know if there are any products you'd like for me to check out! 

XO Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

);