Friday, January 29, 2016

Blacks and Ivory Update / Rocksbox Information



Hello everyone! Long time no see! I apologize for being so distant! 2016 has already been a hell of a year! I started classes at Metropolitan State University of Denver for my major and I have been trying to just to the different work load. I promise I have many plans for this year, so don't give up on me! 

If you haven't seen it already, I have begun writing a bucket list and it's posted on it's own page in the tabs at the top of my blog, and I'm excited to start fulfilling those dreams. I also have a few goals for this year including beginning a youtube channel for beauty. I just need to get the lighting by my vanity up to par, because lighting in the basement is not too great, as you can imagine. I also have a few posts planned including a BIG 21 birthday post! I promise there are big things ahead if you can just stick with me for a little bit longer! 

Last, I just received my first rocksbox package a few days ago and I am so impressed! Working with them has already been such a pleasure! I have a detailed review coming soon but I thought you all would like a little bit of information on what rocksbox even is! Rocksbox is an awesome company that sends it's members 3 pieces of designer jewelry each month from the member's wish list. You can wear these pieces all month and if you wish you may buy any of the pieces. If not, send them back and receive your next box. Their shipping is fast and the jewelry is beautiful. If you are interested in becoming a Rocksbox member, use my code 'ELLAXARNOLDXOXO' for your first month free! This membership is such a great idea, especially for people like me who don't really think about buying jewelry. If there's any other information you would like to know, feel free to ask I'm always available! Sign up for your first free month here

Thank you guys for sticking with me! I promise this year will pick up! Have a beautiful day!

XO Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

);